Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Trendywigs REVIEW

So I will be reviewing a Front Lace Synthetic Wig that I won from an auction last week (Trendywigs.com).
My winning bid was 41 USD (around 55 CAD converted at that day) express shipping included but I had to pay 21.08 CAD for import duties. It's a lot of money but I have saved a whole lot as the wig actually costs a little less than 100 USD. I'm really glad I found this store, because I have seen other shops that sell the same wigs but costs way more.

Anyways... I just got it today, was supposed to come yesterday but it was held at customs for import duty payment. I thought it's not gonna come until Monday but I got a message from DHL today that they are still delivering it to me eventhough it's Saturday with no extra cost!!!


I got the GAGA lace front wig and it includes:
  • GAGA wig
  • Black wig cap
  • Nude wig cap
  • Wig brush
  • Bobby pins
  • Care Instructions
  • and some sort of lavender (i don't know what's inside but it smells really good. it's the pink pouch on the pic above) 



I'm glad that it came with a couple wig caps and brush. I was worried I had to buy it separate as it didn't say anything on the website, plus they don't have an option for customers if they wanna buy some extra.

So this wig is Synthetic but looks and feels like real hair. I love the color it's ombre of black and gray/silver and it's wavy! (was debating about getting the straight one or this actually). It is also a front lace wig. I actually don't know how to explain what that means so just google it guys! 😋

If you have read my blog before, I struggle in growing my hair... that I have tried hair growing pills and putting hair extensions. and now this. This is actually my first wig. I have been wanting to try one for a long time but I really have thick hair so I'm a bit worried it's gonna look good.

I've only received the wig a few hours ago and I'm already posting a review about it, because I am that excited. I have tried so hard to make my hair so flat inside the wig cap. and here are the photos (sorry about the crappy resolution, I only used my phone for taking the photos)


You can find the Gaga wig on this link: http://www.trendywigs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=50

they also have ongoing promotions until Christmas. use code XM20 for 20% discount!!

No comments :

Post a Comment