Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Trendy Banded Back Crop Top

Maybe lot of you has seen fashion bloggers posting this kind of top on their instagram accounts. It's just pretty obvious why this caged crop top or banded back bralette (whatever different clothing brand calls them) has been trendy. It's just so damn perfect for summer tho it's not yet summer here in Canada but we still have warm days during this crappy Spring weather.


We have been experiencing a couple of warm days so I grab the chance to do an outfit post wearing my Aztec print banded back bralette that I ordered online on Garage.ca. 



I just have a thing for online shopping, You see I work 5 days a week or sometimes 6 days a week so I barely have time to do some actual shopping since I usually just want to spend my day/s off at home to rest. I've only been here in Canada for like 5 months but I already have a closet full of clothes from all my online shopping escapades. 


I actually been debating which bottom to wear. This top is just matches with anything. I actually want to add up a kimono for some protection on the wind but my parcel (yes, another online shopping) hasn't arrived yet. Well I actually ordered another banded back bralette together with a kimono but this one is a plain one, because I figured I needed it for the sundress that I bought from Ardene which is backless by the way.

On the left photo; I am wearing a highwaist light acid washed denim shorts from Siren ($15.99)
and on the right; I tried pairing it with a maroon skater skirt from K2 ($10.99)

So which one is better?



Xo,
Irish

No comments :

Post a Comment