Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara Review

So as promised on my previous post, here's a review about my ever favorite mascara -- The Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!!

I am asian, a Filipino to be exact so I have really short lashes so I sort of have an obsession with mascaras, false eyelashes and eyelash extensions, and I am so damn thankful for I found this mascara, it really saved my ass from spending too much money on stuff that could only last for like a week or two.


And now, you guys already have an idea how short my lashes are, I just hate how short they are, they're not even half an centimeter long :(

Step 1) Apply a thin coat of any or your favorite regular mascara and let it dry. And I used my Victoria Secret Extra-Lengthening Mascara  for this step. (Im sorry if it kinda look so messy, you know it's a struggle to put mascara on short lashes LOL)



Step 2) Apply the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes (it's the longer tube, well it has labels on it that you don't really have to worry) then immediately apply the Moodstruck Natural Fiber (the short tube obviously) while the gel is still wet. Lastly reapply the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes. So here's the result after applying one coat of each tubes. If you want them to be longer, you just have to repeat Step 2.




I know some people just won't believe this product at first but here's just one of many proofs that it really works and it's so awesome. Get instant longer lashes that looks so natural without the hassle of false eyelashes, adhesives and eyelash extensions for as low as 35CAD or 29USD!


So if you guys want to order this mascara, just visit [http://www.youniqueproducts.com]


Xo,
Irish


3 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for posting this =) I'm Filipina too & wanted to see a before/after of this mascara with someone who has short & straight lashes like mine! =p Yours was the first I found that looked closest to how my lashes are, so your review really helped me! Thank you (o^_^o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the 3D Mascara for over a year and I love it everyday! For inquiries, please feel free to contact me at 3DLashPinay@gmail.com

      💜💋,
      Charity DeVera
      www.3DLashPinay.com

      Delete
  2. Love love love your review! Thanks for sharing your review with your expertise Iris! <3

    ReplyDelete